reimbursement across markets
- The USA has provided mandatory reimbursement for breast reconstruction surgery since 1998.
- Rates of reimbursement have increased every year since 2010.
- Reconstruction surgery is a major profit center in the US.
- Fully reimbursed under Australian Medicare (A$2,450 per unit).
- Implant and wireless dose controller featured on TGA’s prosthesis list.
- Reimbursement remains a lengthy country-by-country process.
- Initial focus on those countries where reimbursement is reasonably achievable in a timely manner.