Use your talents for something innovative. Be part of a game changer. Join us and work with top talent in the medical device industry to empower women to regain control in the recovery process following breast cancer surgery.
Work with us and enjoy these benefits and perks:
- Quarterly employee appreciation events
- Competitive salaries and equity options
- Free snacks
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
- Corporate discounts
- Comprehensive health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Flexible work schedules with paid time off and lots of paid holidays
- Pre-tax health care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Casual dress code
- Employer-subsidized Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Head-quartered in the heart of the “Valley”
- Open and collaborative environment
-Gwen Drain, Senior Director, Human Resources
We are looking for game changers. People with passion, vision and creativity to challenge the norm.